24 HOUR RACE
24-Hour Video Race:
“Breaking the Mold” 2010
*March 19 5pm-March 20 6pm, screening to immediately follow*
Team Submission Form:
*Return to Ashley Crownover in Buttrick 132, the Film Studies office, by Wednesday, March 17.*
Rules and Guidelines:
- Anyone connected to the Vanderbilt community may apply: student, faculty, or employee.
- 2 to 6 members per team. Larger groups do not always make better films.
- Equipment will be provided to every team. This is the only equipment you may use.
- Editing stations will be made available as well.
- Keep in mind, you have to create a film in 24 hours, so knowing your way around the equipment is important. But if you do not know how to use the equipment, do not be discouraged.
- No experience required.
- Please write on the back of this form what you would like to learn specifically, and we will set up a workshop before the race begins.
- You will be notified of acceptance to the video race on Thursday, March 18.
- If there are an overwhelming number of teams, we will consolidate groups.
- More details, content, and twists will be revealed on Thursday March 18! Get excited, caffeinated, and ready to “break the mold”!
BELOW IS A LINK TO THE FORM AS WELL!!